Ozdat Home Feature Cars Ozdat Classifieds Event Calander Links Trade Link Tech Resource Merchandise Donate Web Mail
It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 2:51 pm

All times are UTC+11:00

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:31 pm 

Easy now people. Just a query, does this thread violate the anti hoon policy? You people are talking about vandalism. Just deal with the fact that you brake the law every now and then.
End wanker rant...

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:21 pm 

Riley does make a good point. Although it doesn't violate the anti-hoon policy, it's probably not a good thing to talk about quick set cement, and baseball bat/ chainsawing and perhaps even paint balling the damn thing. EVEN IF IT IS JUSTIFIED because of the revenue raising exercise this Government is pulling, and the democratic rights of the people, and their freedom of speech.

Condoning the use of afore mentioned articles of vandalism doesn't suggest that the person who suggested it actually used it/did it.
Saying that you plan on doing it incriminates you. Let's keep it to 'hypotheticals'
Suggesting that quick set cement is on for sale might merely mean that you work at Bunnings, or have just finished a concreting job.
It just happened to be in the 'speed camera' section :D

I as a moderator personally do not feel I have to moderate this topic as yet. I'm not sure about fellow moderators, but will ask.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:50 pm 

Dont worry. I was just getting on my highhorse. Kinda payback for the warnings i have gotten over the anti-hoon policy.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:31 pm 
Donating Member
Donating Member

Riley wrote:
Dont worry. I was just getting on my highhorse. Kinda payback for the warnings i have gotten over the anti-hoon policy.
Hahahahahahaha!! This is a side of Riley I thought I'd never see!

I guess provided we only think about doing all of these things to it, and don't actually do them...no doubt some other idiot will soon. Or a friend that we accidently allow to read this...

The fleet:

Australia:
'80 200B GX - the green200b - hibernating
'81 RX-7 - 12A extend port - daily
'74 RX-2 - 13B bridgeport - cruiser

Europe:
'93 200SX - CA18DET - tourer
Dato200B wrote:
Green200B has forgotten more about 200Bs than we will ever know.