Ozdat Home Feature Cars Ozdat Classifieds Event Calander Links Trade Link Tech Resource Merchandise Donate Web Mail
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:49 pm

All times are UTC+11:00

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 2:36 pm 
Donating Member
Donating Member

Wiseys180 wrote:
Hezath wrote:
Are tips for the stereo installation job available for purchase?
:lol: ill get some of these as well. If in pdf maybe one person can buy and distribute? group buy anyone
:lol: I'd be in on a group buy as I can't see May giving me a complimentary one. I'll tell him to start writing out the instructions and hopefully they'll be available soon. We can donate then to 260Z 2+2 Fund, an organisation designed to raise awareness about 260Z 2+2s.

The Zed may well be getting sold this weekend so we really, really need to post in this thread as much as possible. So don't hold back and start posting!

The fleet:

Australia:
'80 200B GX - the green200b - hibernating
'81 RX-7 - 12A extend port - daily
'74 RX-2 - 13B bridgeport - cruiser

Europe:
'93 200SX - CA18DET - tourer
Dato200B wrote:
Green200B has forgotten more about 200Bs than we will ever know.

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 6:08 pm 

Photos?

1999 GXE10

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 12:36 am 

I would imagine it would be a very short instruction manual for that stereo install really. I can sumarise step 1 place radio behind dash. step 2 insert support mechanism (often reffered to as auxilary jack) I suppose in some cases you may want the radio to work but any one should be able to manage that by them selves unlike the the actual placement of the head unit.

78 ZH Fairlane 500 Bluesmobile
86 ZL Fairlane ZLane
78 ZH Fairlane 500 Barn find
85 Troopy 2H Turbo

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 3:00 am 
Site Admin

Hezath wrote:
Photos?
of the wagon? http://ozdat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f= ... &start=270

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 7:37 am 

:(

This really is pathetic

1999 GXE10

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 8:30 am 
Well I think he did an amazing job. You are only hearing the part about James tapping the back of the Mazda. Well don't forget the amazing fact that Johhny T and I both witnessed the incident. And I call it incident because it 'was no accident'.

In fact, James deserves some credit as you can not imagine how difficult it is to keep your bbc issue bouncy brown hair and also keep the dandruff off the brown pleather jacket. Can you? Add into that the incident. A half dozen CA18 powered Datsun 1200 utes surrounded May in the MR2 and put down the South Eastern challenge. Fearing for the safety of the 'least common conversion in rarest of all Datsun 1200's he made the split hour decision to avoid conflict and try and out manouver them to get back to the safety of his beige housing complex. The fact that by the time he made his decision all the cars in question had been gone for 59 minutes as they were bored is irrelevant, but he did swerve around another Datsun to hit the Mazda. And for that I commend the under appreciated James May.

Bravo JM. For avoiding a Datsun to wreak havoc on a Toyota and a Mazda.

It's like I say. 'I feel the need. The need for speed... And Scientology'.

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 1:31 pm 

Well now that Tom Cruise has made it all so clear i can see why May decided to hit Green200b's Mazda. Better a Mazda and a Toyota then a datsun for sure.

I wouldnt say that on Ausrotary though.

86 ZL Fairlane ZLane
85 Troopy 2H Turbo

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 2:37 pm 
Donating Member
Donating Member

That really is amazing Tom. Despite being just metres from May shortly before the incident I do not remember seeing any 1200 utes at all. You definately have a sharp eye. May could use this brilliant sight, he 'may' notice the white RX-7 in front of him then. Or was this through your Xenugoggles?

Although, next time you just so happen to be Cruiseing around in your Xenumobile, and you see poor James in distress, why don't you fly down and say hi? An extra set of hands cleaning up the mess would have been quite helpful. We'd have vacuumed your transport unit in return.

The fleet:

Australia:
'80 200B GX - the green200b - hibernating
'81 RX-7 - 12A extend port - daily
'74 RX-2 - 13B bridgeport - cruiser

Europe:
'93 200SX - CA18DET - tourer
Dato200B wrote:
Green200B has forgotten more about 200Bs than we will ever know.

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 3:02 pm 

Must agree Tom you should have lent May a hand I can only imagine how very flustered he would have become. I hope he asked for permission before he said cock. I do believe Tom is busy shooting both Mission impossible and Top gun at the moment so maybe he was in a hurry though.

86 ZL Fairlane ZLane
85 Troopy 2H Turbo

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 4:21 pm 
Do you know how hard it is to land a DC-3 looking spacecraft in a public street??? I didn't think so. Put your manners back in. Besides. I had only just found out that this James May is the pregnant chick. I might have stopped if not for that. Johhny T is still in shock, at the face he got an erection over her. I mean him. You know, the dude with a big rack.

Not amazing.

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 7:02 am 
Tom Cruise wrote:
Do you know how hard it is to land a DC-3 looking spacecraft in a public street??? I didn't think so. Put your manners back in. Besides. I had only just found out that this James May is the pregnant chick. I might have stopped if not for that. Johhny T is still in shock, at the face he got an erection over her. I mean him. You know, the dude with a big rack.

Not amazing.
I couldn't agree Moore Tom. You can tell that these two don't get out much with silly comments like that. They've obviously never had to try and land any variety of large craft. On the sets of James Bond I was required to fly quite a few different types of craft and can see the issues you would have faced. This lot might learn one day. How is Johnny T coping with the shock he got from seeing a pregnant brunette and James May as the one person?

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 8:02 am 
He has convinced me that it isn't a guy or a pregnant chick at all. In fact. No man has hair so soft and bouncy, skin so supple or a set of cans to die for. Not all in one hit anyway. Johhny T calls it JT's big 3. And add to that he is now referring to her as 'JaMay' and keeps giggling, whispering sweet nothing's to an imaninary JaMay and making motorboating gestures. I'd say he's smitten.

Out of concern I flew him over to see Dr Phil but he just high 5'ed Johhny T and called him a 'motorboating son of a gun' then mumbled something about 'you can lead a horse to water but you can't force it to give you oral pleasure because there are laws against that sort of thing' then skulked a bottle of whiskey and passed out. Sound advice if ever I heard it.

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 10:51 am 

:shock: :shock: :shock:
I am deeply concerned.
i think Travolta needs another one of Dr Phils old sayings "You can put feathers on a horse but cant call it a chicken"

86 ZL Fairlane ZLane
85 Troopy 2H Turbo

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 1:50 pm 
Yes you can. It just won't taste the same.

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 9:09 pm 
Site Admin

:rofl:

http://www.lescollinsracing.com/