Ozdat Home Feature Cars Ozdat Classifieds Event Calander Links Trade Link Tech Resource Merchandise Donate Web Mail
It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 1:05 am

All times are UTC+11:00

Post subject: 1200 conversion
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:42 pm 

Hey guys,
Having not had to go through this before im looking at the ca in a 1200 conversion. Just trying to suss things out before i jump in. Ive looked around and sussed out adr's and anything else i can find off vicroads. But they dont make things to clear just that it has to be certified. Can anyone help me out as to what the engineers actually look for or where i can find info of how it has to be done to pass, just any info at all, any blokes that have done it to theres would be great to hear any info from.
Thanks heaps guys

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:19 pm 
Old Digger

Welcome mate. There are a few 1200 owners hangin around here but most of them talk on the 1200 forums. I have forgotten the url can someone else please help this fella out.

Most here are L series era peeps 1600,180b's etc. There is however plenty of knowledge here on the more modern Nissan plants. I would sugest a plan of atack as in what needs to be done and then go see a Engineer and talk your project over with him and find out what he requires you to do. Take photos as you go of everything you do so you can show him and all of us too :) Cheers

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:37 pm 

www.datsun1200.com