Ozdat Home Feature Cars Ozdat Classifieds Event Calander Links Trade Link Tech Resource Merchandise Donate Web Mail
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:07 am

All times are UTC+11:00

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:05 pm 
Donating Member
Donating Member

:lol: more revs, yes it probably will Fletch.

I made some choices when I built that little two litre head and one of them was to use the stock valve springs. If the stock springs limit the rpm ceiling due to valve bounce then the only positive is the L20 intake and exhaust valves are small. I weighed them and I can't remember the exact values but they're quite substancially lighter. So one offsets the other. Maybe?

I haven't tried a full on rev of this engine because I'm still tuning it up but there's some power up there and it doesn't hit a wall like the stock cam does at anything above 5.5-5.8 K rpm.

We'll see how it all goes. The Holley is apart as we speak getting a tweaking :giggle:

'Nissantiques - Join the Club'

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:34 pm 
Donating Member
Donating Member

Progress with the Holley mechanical secondary was slow. So slow, in fact, that I stopped working on it. :shock:

I took the Holley off the coupe and threw it back onto this engine and it purrs like a kitten. So that's how this engine is going to stay.

The coupe? Well, time for a new little project I had planned for it all along.

Megasquirt EFI :giggle:

'Nissantiques - Join the Club'

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:30 am 

Hi,

I need some help on my 280c 330...

Blew a fusible link and my wipers have gone haywire. They are constantly on and the intermittent wiper switch don't work no matter what position i pull it to. Can you tell me if there is a wiper relay in this car or could it be the actual wiper intermittent switch.

I have had 2 electricians look at this, 1 said its the wiper motor and the other said its the switch ! I need some expert advise for this.

Any advise will be appreciated.

Thanks