Ozdat Home Feature Cars Ozdat Classifieds Event Calander Links Trade Link Tech Resource Merchandise Donate Web Mail
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:33 am

All times are UTC+11:00

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:14 pm 

Time to start some rust work.The rear end is in a bad way.I can save the upper rear 1/4 's but the lower 'a will need repair panels.The valance may need replacing too along with boot drop offs.The tail light panel could be patched however a new one would be better.Now my problem is do I start on Lower 1/4's and boot drop offs and then brace the 1/4's
and remove the valance and tail light panel after the 1/4 's are done.I also have a boot channel I will need to replace too.My wheel arch needs a small patch but a structural part of the back seat cross brace is cracked too.I want to cut the cracked part out and fabricate a new one.I intend to repair the parcel shelf as well .Once I get that done a decent extra brace off the towers to the parcel shelf can be fabricated and installed. Everything seems OK.Sills are perfect and look like replacements have been done fairly well.Its just lower front guards which are easy.Where would you start?
DatsEZ

Attachments:
File comment: One1/4
[ attachment ]
image.jpg [ 843.41 KiB | Viewed 2478 times ]