Ozdat Home Feature Cars Ozdat Classifieds Event Calander Links Trade Link Tech Resource Merchandise Donate Web Mail
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 10:20 pm

All times are UTC+11:00

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:50 pm 

Hey guys, im in the process of making my datsun 1200 sedan looking cool, and i really want the front spoiler (AIR DAM) does anybody know if there is somewhere i can buy one or does anybody have one that they are willing to sell? Thankyou! Billy. : :D

Post subject: Re: diet plan
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 7:22 pm 

Darlasnyder wrote: *
Air dam front spoiler wanted, Most of the people want to know what they really want and what are the possibilities for us where they start to update (URL removed), It is not be just done because story to know from the spoiler wanted is completed for all the readers.
I don’t understand this?

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 8:39 pm 
Donating Member
Donating Member

DaTerry wrote: *
I don't understand this?
SEO - Search Engine Optimisation

Its one of many techniques to get your website closer to the first page in the results of a google search, etc. If someone searches for, in this case, assignment writers, most people will look on page 1 of whatever results google throws up, some get to page 2, very few get down to the 74th page in the results. There's all sorts of tricks used to get your website ranking up, this one seems to use links posted in as many places as possible for google's bots to find when they trawl thru everything on the internet and rank the website according to their criteria.

If you want to find out more about SEO, just register a cheap domain name (eg www.xyz.com), use your actual email address in the registration details and wait for thousands of emails to flood in from companies in India offering to boost your search engine rankings.... :roll:

1965 SP310 Fairlady
1966 SP311 Fairlady