Ozdat Home Feature Cars Ozdat Classifieds Event Calander Links Trade Link Tech Resource Merchandise Donate Web Mail
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:20 pm

All times are UTC+11:00

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 103 posts ]  Go to page « 13 4 5 6 7 »
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 7:40 pm 

Theres no dirt on the cruise, at all.
Just an idea if anyone was interested to go for a thrash later.
PEACE
C you all there

S15 SR20DET 85 910 TRX currently making 165kw

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 12:04 pm 

Yeah the cruize was pretty sik... major shame about LUVDAT that really sucks... also shame about the pigs rockin up after evryone left at strath, but there where some sick burnouts (RX7, 1200) and overall it was a really good cruize, the supercharged stanza was also one of the casualties with a blown diff.. well done again to jimmy and shannon for organising the whole thing.

Mazda 121 - Daily

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 1:28 pm 

any pics this time ...

how many cars did u get out??

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 3:04 pm 

hey nick im hell sorry for hitting you car! it was in first gear and i went to turn my music on, n went all the way around im heaps sorry!!! lucky no damage :(

I feel heaps bad for luvdat if that was my car id be on the floor crying ma eyes out!! such a nice datto :(

Hey shannon thankssss for making me come back, i had heaps of fun hey!!!! i wanna do it again 2nite hahha sooooo drilled yo ass :P j/k

DUDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted:

Adelaides #1 Datsun Groupie!!!!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 4:23 pm 

Cool cruise guys, pity for the people who had misshaps, this cruise had to be the one with the most carnage. I hope the supercharged stanza managed to get home after blowing his diff all the way out at Strath, thats gotta sh*t you. As for the 120Y sedan, man your diff did not sound to healthy, i was following him form the burnout at Meadows which caused a bit of a stir with a local which was quite funny to hear, to Kangarilla and it certainly sounded like it was on its last legs.
What happened to everyone at the end, it was a pitty we all got split up. I hope the people at the correct finishing point (Maccas carpark on Kernahans rd) liked my burnout. I have to say sorry to Jimmy, sorry mate, i think i almost hit you while you were filming me doing that burnout, it was getting quite hard to see through all that smoke. If possible could i please get a copy of that, my brother said it was pretty good and worth getting. Let me know mate.
Any who, all in all great fun and great turn out.
See you next one.

Cheers, Anthony

Post subject: boobs
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 5:53 pm 

wicked turnout gals n bois!considering the weather and how many people that couldnt make it..i counted around 35 cars..seem to be getting 30+ each cruise...so next one lets make it say 50!?

"pity for the people who had misshaps, this cruise had to be the one with the most carnage" nuff said eyy, just hope your back on the road soon..lucky no one was hurt..

neways wicked roads, just needa find more car parks out thur :wink:
after pete crashed..we rocked up late to meeting point..and i missed all the figure skating!!pissed.
Quote:
I have to say sorry to Jimmy, sorry mate, i think i almost hit you while you were filming me doing that burnout, it was getting quite hard to see through all that smoke.
duude! dont be sorry maate!! i was fiiine, it was me just tryna get in close n all on the action!wicked times.I dont know who took pics, but i took footage of pretty much the whole cruise, but most of its pretty sh*t due to no light in most the places..when i get some time ill compile it all together fo yas.ill keep you posted.

meanwhiles what happend at the end guys!! where did everyone go!? usually the end is the best part of our datto cruises.. :P well neways shannon,kirsty and i went for a play in the mud till late hours of the mo' ning..funny sh*t.

once again, thanks fo rocking up n all!
much respec to 120y,1200 anthony!that never let me down spinning the ol wheels! cant wait fo the next one.

- AE86 Levin '85' (daily drifta)
- 180SX (5.0 Impound special)
FOR SALE: 1600/AE86 parts/Panels/Tyres 13-19s

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 7:45 pm 

Sick cruise once again!
Yeah shattered the diff on the main street of Strath, just b4 the cops arrived, went "walkies" when they did rock up. Left the stanza up there. Managed to score a ride home with me mate in his datto 1000 coupe, 5 guys in a 1000.....it better not happen again (squashed balls, knees around our heads, cramp all the way home!!). U PULL IT this morning, up to Stath by lunch, changin the diff on the main street. Almost finished changin diffs when im pumpin her full of oil when i look out from under me car to see a set navy blue trouser....... The pigger gave me some grieve, denied all the allegation etc. Apparently half the town complained last night, but it took the coppers 50 minutes to get there. Get this.... the spanker even said he would set up camera's on the corner of the main street so he can bust all our arses (yeah whatever!). Took my detail let me off. But told me to tell all of you guys, we better not go back there because next time we wont be so lucky!!!

Post subject: "bloody hoons"
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 7:52 pm 

ahahahhah **** gold.

:)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 12:29 pm 

lol those cops those cops were wankers eh Tim? damn country bumkins... they just gave me a bit of sh*t and that was it ... i pissed off, got lost and then found every one down near maccas...

Mazda 121 - Daily

Post subject: photos and stuff
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 10:59 pm 
hey i was on the criuse and driving a gold 1000 coupe had to leave early because my brakes were up the creek, if any one has footage or pics please email me at vegastj03@hotmail.com
cheers curtis

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 10:56 pm 

hey guys well done for another fun cruise
strath was pretty good, i was just waitin any minute for the cops to rock up lucky most left b4 they came.
i didnt go to the end as my diff was not very healthy as some of you heard, glad to hear my burnout in meadows stirred people up! i tried to kill it when i was closer to home but it never died just got louder and louder

ne ways i got a new diff in saturday nite and went to the drags on sunday my best was a 13.995 @ 96mph.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 12:16 am 

hey who knows the dudes in the i think it was brown/orange old skewl corolla hubbies n venetians i think !?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 8:43 am 

werd up to the 120y.

...why kir? ahah ill hook u up..i invited the chop.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 4:46 pm 

hhaha gimme some contacts!!!!

i felt hell bad one of them was trying to talk to me but i snobbed him off to go watch the fj do some skids... :oops:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 9:27 pm 
yea chik dat me u snobbed me ? it couldve been my m8 dat was wit me he craigy. he likes commodores u dnt wana get wit dat HAHA stik 2 da doods dat like da old skoolaz. anywho catch up witcha on da nxt cruze
ROLL ON PPL or DATO ON wateva floats you boat
p.s. wen u start a car from outside of it try 2 hav it out of gear unless u hav a 7 in front of it 2 stop it from rollin away. haha sori but dat was pretty funni.

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 103 posts ]  Go to page « 13 4 5 6 7 »