Ozdat Home Feature Cars Ozdat Classifieds Event Calander Links Trade Link Tech Resource Merchandise Donate Web Mail
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:09 pm

All times are UTC+11:00

Post subject: Re: The Confession Booth
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:36 pm 

i confess i sinned i sold the datsun and replaced it's parking spot with a mightyboy, but on the upside i finally get to start on the 260z, now that all the body works done on it and the new 2jztt is finished i hope the bugger fits.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:41 pm 

Stacked my kids BMX the other day. Massive wipe out too. I'm too old for this sh*t.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:47 pm 

RevHead001 wrote:
Stacked my kids BMX the other day. Massive wipe out too. I'm too old for this sh*t.
i dont look forward to the day i realise im to old for something.

78 ZH Fairlane 500 Bluesmobile
86 ZL Fairlane ZLane
78 ZH Fairlane 500 Barn find
85 Troopy 2H Turbo

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:57 am 

i wish we were still on topic of breaking into your car to get the keys, i was with my dad at the skatepark (we skate together, pretty fun) and we had my grandpa's car, but i locked the keys in the car whilst getting the skateboards out...so i told dad, he didnt care because he broke in the car with a straw from maccas.............. :shock:

1979 Datsun Sunny Wagon 13b Turbo conversion: http://ozdat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=60&t=28890

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:41 pm 

i had a mate of mine try to break into his car through the window broke his hand in the process of smashing the window only to realise the passenger rear door was unlocked

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:45 pm 

hahha

1979 Datsun Sunny Wagon 13b Turbo conversion: http://ozdat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=60&t=28890

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:12 pm 

666DAT wrote:
I had a mate of mine try to break into his car through the window broke his hand in the process of smashing the window only to realise the passenger rear door was unlocked
:rofl: :rofl:
That is one of the frikkin funniest things I have ever heard..... Sounds like someone likes the 'reeefer' LOL!!!! :rofl: :rofl:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:26 pm 

it was pretty funny at the time i still get a laugh about it i allways hang crap on him about it though especially when he goes on a cruise allways tell him now dont forget the keys this time all i get from him is a shut up it's not funny.

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 11:04 pm 

richardc wrote:
well I found out this week that my datto doesnt like being messed with
I was outside playing with the carby.. I took the carby and manifold off
and went to walk away from the car and I droped it right on my foot
and of corse I wasn't wearing any shoes and so now 4 stiches later I am hobbling around with a set of crutches :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
ps it realy hurt :lol:

I had just removed a worn CV joint, when my wife walks up to see what a CV looks like. I lift it up to show her, and being greasy, it slips out of my hand landing on her bare foot, breaking 2 toes. An injury just like sweet_sixteen's picture. with lots of blood added.

Our next problem was that I had to rebuild the front end before I could drive my wife to hospital - fastest CV install I ever did.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: nhahahaha sooo funny!

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 9:50 pm 

When I was a little kid my old man (who is probably the best back yard mechanic who ever twisted a spanner) bought a mini S compete with twin tanks and twin carbs home with a siezed engine so he removed the spark plugs and filled the cylinders with fuel and left it over night........... Dad comes out the next morning in the hope that a good soak over night may have freed up the seized engine ...... so he grabs a screw driver and crosses the terminals on the starter motor ... what you know she turns over !! BUT IN DOING SO SHE SPITS THE FUEL OUT THE PLUG HOLE ALL UP DADS ARM ... dad sh*t himself and pulls the screwdriver off the starter motor SPARK!! next thing you know the old man is running up the street with his arm on fire brushing his arm onhis leg in a panic to put it out and in the proccess setting his leg on fire aswell ........... trip to the hospital and 3rd degree burns to his arm and leg are the result .... ironic thing is the mini was parked not more than 5 steps away from a swimming pool LMFAO

1981 Datsun 280ZX 2+2
Current Ride
1982 Datsun Bluebird Venturer (62000km grandpa spec)
2004 Ford Escape (Daily/Family)
Have Owned
1983 Nissan R30 Hatch
1979 Datsun 280C
1995 Audi A4 B5 Quatro 1.8lt Turbo 5sp AWD
1976 KC Centura

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 11:22 am 

hahahaha

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:22 am 
Site Admin

Pretty hard to think sensibly when you are on fire!

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:05 am 

Chris G wrote:
Anyone ever accidentally fill up with Diesel?

(It wasn't me! :P )

Cheers,

HAHAHAHA......not funny really, but it reminds of a fopar my Dad made while on holiday a few years back. Had a great weekend fishing in the Bight, got on the piss the night before they all left, went to the servo to fuel up his Land Rover Discovery......obviously forgot he had a TD5 Diesel, not the V8 petrol....... :rofl:
Got charged for half a tank of petrol that had to be drained out onto the ground, then filled up with Diesel. At least he didn't start it up before realising his error.

Alcohol has a lot to answer for......

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:16 am 

Well i've got a couple.
Firstly i had a shitty old 626 year ago, and it started making an odd sound from the diff on the drivers side. me thinks "Oh, the drums are f**ked", so i get new shoes, and make a trpi to my parents to fix it. come into the last hairpin at the bottom of mount Victoria, and KERR-F**KING-BANG!!! and the back end drops as the axle flew out (Turned out to be a stuffed wheel bearing). get it towed to my parents. sits there for a week while i go back to sydney for work. go up a week later, fix it up good as gold, and driving back i'm thinking "Gee she feels a bit wobbly", and BBANG!!!! wheel flys off. forgot to tighten up the wheel nuts didn't we?
Next one. Got the wife a VS Commondore. (I Know, there's the problem right there!) At a friends place, f**king thing won't start. tired and frustrated because i just wanna go home, and i think "let's check the tension of the fanbelt in case that's the problem" forgot to yell to the wife not to touch the key. She's tired and frustrated and just wants to go home, and turns they key without checking my hands were clear. Bloody well started didn't it? pulled my hand clean thru the alternator pulley. how i still have a little finger is beyond me!

CURRENT TOYLIST

1999 Commondor Berlina (Daily)
1977 H330 260c Wagon (Work in progress)
Daihatsu Delta rat rod (Awaiting AU Falcon motor conversion)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:48 pm 

Dato200B wrote:
RevHead001 wrote:
I dont look forward to the day I realise im to old for something.
Lol....

I stacked my daugters skateboard a while back. She was fanging down our driveway so i told her to give me a go and ill show her how to do it.......because i used to skate awesome man and i can still do everything just as good as when i was 16.....i thought!
I ate it hard.......